Thursday, September 12, 2013

A new journey.



I am super excited to be starting my photography business. I am still learning and I think I will always be learning. My husband got me a camera one year and I have been almost obsessed with learning how to use is correctly (in manual) and how to edit my pictures to my liking. I love taking pictures of my kids for my scrapbooking pages. I recently wanted to start doing more and turn this hobby into a business. 

My husband is so supportive. He designed my logo... making my website and he is always willing to make investments. I could not ask for a better person to spend my life with. He always is supporting me with any decision I make. 

I hope to share soon some great sessions with you. Feel free to follow my blog and my facebook page

Here is my website

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment